Hey! Nice to meet you!
We’re noissue, a global packaging platform that enables makers, brands and businesses of all sizes to package their goods sustainably! We’re based all over the world, with key hubs in Australasia, Asia, North America and the UK.
This role sits within our amazing Customer Support team located in Manila (which is currently working from home until it is safe to go back to the office!) We are looking for individuals that are passionate about helping people and solving problems and those that can work well within a collaborative, team environment. You will be working in a fast paced, but very supportive and fun setting where you will have plenty of opportunity to grow and be challenged. We only operate email as a channel and have plans to open chat, so this role will not involve any phone time!
You will be part of a company that is extremely customer centric and puts the customer experience above all else. We are known around the world for our customer service and for going above and beyond, so if this sounds like you - come and join us!
- The voice of noissue to our customers and set the scene for all interactions that they have with us as a company
- A noissue expert on our products, website and customers
- Providing timely and accurate info to customers in both a pre and post purchasing mindset
- Living within Zendesk and using other tools to help you answer questions efficiently and effectively
- Speaking with customers from all over the world that are running businesses in a range of different industries, all bringing their own quirks that certainly keeps things interesting!
- Follow team processes, policies and guidelines to provide clear communication to our customers on a range of different issues
- A very positive person that loves to help people out
- A team player that is curious and eager to learn, ask questions and help others at noissue out
- Driven to achieve team KPIs and metrics related to customer satisfaction & experience.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a customer facing role
- Have experience using a customer service platform such as Zendesk, Intercom or something of a similar nature
- Have fantastic written communication skills
- Experience in a chat or email support role
- Be tech savvy enough to deal with customers that are ordering in an online environment
- Experience with eCommerce is a big plus!
- Have experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Positive mindset, motivated and energetic
- Be inspired by achieving a high level of work and consistently meeting key metrics
- Flexible with working hours
What noissue will provide:
- A team where creativity, innovation and collaboration are fostered
- A smart, dedicated and awarded team where everyone around you wants to achieve and create great work
- Exposure to the leading processes and approach to platform based design and solutions