Hey! Nice to meet you!
We’re noissue - noissue helps businesses of all sizes package their goods sustainably! noissue products are custom, eco-friendly, and small-business friendly. We’re based all over the world, but have key hubs in North America and Australia.
We have a growing Partner Team that is innovative and rapidly implementing creative initiatives and programs. We’re looking for a Jr. Associate to help develop our Creative Community (which falls within our Partner Team). If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, read on:
What your role involves:
- Conducting outreach to drive new memberships to our Creative Community; includes both cold and warm outreach, as well as organized follow-ups and conversion tracking.
- Monitoring inbound Creative applications for eligibility, and onboarding approved applicants into the program.
- Overseeing the design and deployment of new Creative profiles, whilst maintaining the accuracy of existing profiles.
- Tracking and monitoring the locations of all Members and Profiles to ensure growth and presence globally.
- Supporting the recently launched Creative TikTok; ensuring all community activity is responded to and engaged with in a timely manner + assisting with posting and video conception.
- Supporting the wider Creative and Partner teams in executing various ad hoc projects that may arise.
We'd love for you to:
- Be well organized, with strong attention to detail
- Be cognizant of deadlines and have the ability to monitor your daily productivity
- Be comfortable with repetitive tasks
- Be willing to learn and adapt with the role, while embracing change (we are growing fast and processes are constantly evolving!)
- Have excellent communication - with our team based all over the world, you’ll have to be good at communicating
- Be able to learn and work with various types of software including Google Suite of products, Asana, Slack, Zendesk Sell, and more
Additional requirements and details
- You will be joining a remote, existing Creative team of three and will be reporting to our Creative Team Lead.
- A University-level qualification, preferably in a Marketing-related area (preferred but not required)
- We’d like you to have 1-2 years working experience
Note: we understand that “experience” and “education” look different for everyone - we encourage you to apply and share why you’d be an asset to the noissue team!