Hey! Nice to meet you!
We’re noissue, a global packaging platform that enables makers, brands and businesses of all sizes to package their goods sustainably! We’re based all over the world, with key hubs in Australasia, Asia, North America and the United Kingdom.
We’re looking for an Operations Associate who is hungry and eager to join a passionate and fast-growing team. If you love solving challenging and meaningful problems, and have a passion to deliver an outstanding customer experience, you’ve come to the right place.
The CX Operations Associate is responsible for delivering our customer-first approach and making sure that we continue to amaze all those within the noissue community. You will help with strategic projects designed to continue elevating noissue Customer Experience. Lead how we engage with our customers through support, social media and knowledge base articles, and build a world-class system to cater to their every need.
To succeed you will need to be very agile and proactive, be able to tackle problems head on and carry a curious nature as to how things work and why. You will work closely with our team in North America and Manila, Philippines to optimize customer experience, and drive efficiency for our internal customer-facing teams.
- Helping refine processes to act on voice of customer data
- Perform tasks to drive agility and efficiency for all our customer-facing teams
- Assisting the Customer Operations Manager and Internal Ops Team on ad hoc strategic projects and working cross-functionally with other teams within noissue
- Support democratizing insights for the entire org’s visibility
What success looks like for noissue! We are looking for someone who is inspired by the following metrics:
- CSAT of > 97%
- NPS above 80
- SLA Achievement Rate > 95%
- Social and Platform Reviews > 4.8
- 1-3 Years working experience in operations, customer experience or support
- Experience working with excel/google sheets and zendesk
- Have a strong level of written & spoken English
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with eCommerce is a plus!
- Passion for working in a collaborative team environment
- Positive mindset, motivated and energetic
- Be inspired by achieving a high level of work and consistently meeting key metrics
What noissue will provide:
- A team where creativity, innovation and collaboration are fostered
- A smart, dedicated and awarded team where everyone around you wants to achieve and create great work
- Exposure to the leading processes and approach to platform based design and solutions
- Flexible working hours