Hey! Nice to meet you!
We’re noissue, a global packaging platform that enables makers, brands and businesses of all sizes to package their goods sustainably! We’re based all over the world, with key hubs in Australasia, Asia, North America and the United Kingdom.
The Pre-Press Production Designer will be responsible for performing all the steps necessary to ensure designs submitted by customers are print-ready before they go to production. Aside from the Pre-Press Design team, you will also be working closely with the Production team, providing them with the requirements needed to produce quality prints.
- Analyze files provided by customers and assess suitability for printing, checking and double-checking critical aspects of images and text;
- Edit or recreate logos or designs into print-ready (vector) format;
- Troubleshoot and fix file issues, including alignment, color, exposure, clarity, grain and other image and typography problems, as well as manipulating for bleed;
- Create proofs for customers to review, making needed adjustments in response to feedback, then cheerfully and meticulously creating new proofs until final design is approved;
- Manage customer communication regarding design and production team needs via Zendesk (email);
- Produce mockups in Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop when necessary;
- Answer customer queries relating to design;
- Provide requirements needed by Production team to produce quality prints; and
- Perform basic data entry and reports.
- Knowledgeable with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Highly communicative and adaptive, and comfortable with interacting with team members across the board and on a global scale;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Must have high attention to detail; and
- 1-2 years work experience as a graphic/pre-press designer.
What noissue will provide:
- A team where creativity, innovation and collaboration are fostered
- A smart, dedicated and awarded team where everyone around you wants to achieve and create great work
- Exposure to the leading processes and approach to platform based design and solutions
- Flexible working hours