Hey! Nice to meet you!
We’re noissue, a global platform that enables makers, brands and businesses of all sizes to customize their sustainable packaging.
We’re based all over the world, with key hubs in Australasia and North America. We have a world-class marketing team that are creative and innovative when it comes to our marketing. Together, we work hard, we laugh often, we brainstorm a lot, and are passionate about the company and our values.
Our Collaborator Program Management team ensures that noissue is improving its organic reach. It allows the Marketing team to continue to operate as effectively and efficiently as possible, driving noissue’s priorities through seamless day-to-day operations, strong stakeholder alignment, with an eye towards scale and efficiency.
The Marketing Associate will help with collaborator relationship management.
What your role involves:
- Actively growing noissue’s social media presence through collaborations.
- Communicate with Collaborators.
- Find and coordinate product and content required for the collaborations and from the collaborators.
- Ensure publication and receipt of content, and ensure the content is distributed to the appropriate teams to be repurposed
- Gather data, stats, and any analytics from collaborations, so we can actively understand how to continue growing our collaborator program.
- Work closely with our Channel Specialists and Content teams to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Support the wider marketing team in executing various projects through using your channels.
- Update relevant tracking platforms like Zendesk and Sheets - we use these to track upcoming posts/releases and people we’re interacting with.
- Help identify new opportunities for noissue to continue the growth of its Collaborator program.
We’d love for you to:
- Be extremely well organized
- Have extremely good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Be able to manage multiple tasks at once
- Be a quick learner and enjoy the fast-moving pace of a startup
- Have good attention to detail
- Have a good understanding of our brand and products, and who our audience is
- Be willing to learn and adapt with the role (we’re growing fast!)
- Have excellent communication - with our team based all over the world, you’ll have to be good at communicating.
- Be able to learn and work with various types of software including Google Suite of products, Asana, and social media platforms.
- We’d like you to have at least 3 years working experience in a Marketing role, client-facing role is a bonus but not required.
- You will join an existing team
- You’ll report to the Community Manager, but you’ll be supported by our Marketing Manager too.
- A University-level qualification, preferably in a Marketing-related area (preferred but not required)
- Or equivalent work experience