Hey! Nice to meet you!
We’re noissue, a global packaging platform that enables makers, brands and businesses of all sizes to package their goods sustainably! We’re based all over the world, with key hubs in Australasia, Asia, North America, and the United Kingdom.
We’re looking for a Sourcing Associate to support the delivery of our product roadmap, through the sourcing, onboarding, and development of key suppliers in the custom print and packaging space.
- Development of a roadmap, onboarding, and management program for key vendors
- Sourcing of key vendors pertaining to the product roadmap.
- Follow the standardized vendor onboarding process
- Facilitate negotiations of vendor pricing and contracts
- Help to ensure suppliers are meeting KPIs delivered by the data/insights team & ensuring cost reduction goals are met
- Develop and manage key vendor relationships and perform onsite vendor visits as needed to ensure quality, service standards, and supply levels are fulfilled. Identify business aggregation of key items to realize cost-reducing opportunities where appropriate.
- Working with the software development team, to aid the integration of vendors into our platform
- Coordinating with various internal teams to ensure the flow of product-related information is communicated.
- Coordinating operations team on vendor deliverables (packing, shipping, production times)
You will bring:
- 2-5 years relevant sourcing experience in the print and/or packaging-related industries
- Preferred experience in dropship/marketplace business models
- Comfortable with learning technical aspects of various packaging materials
- An understanding of eCommerce and print-on-demand
- Ability to build relationships with new suppliers
- Lead supplier contract and pricing negotiation
- Ability to price and analyze different products/vendors
- Excellent computer skills (G-suite, excel) and communication skills