Hey! Nice to meet you!
We’re noissue, a global packaging platform that enables makers, brands and businesses of all sizes to package their goods sustainably! We’re based all over the world, with key hubs in Australasia, Asia, North America and the United Kingdom.
Data plays an important role in how we make decisions at noissue. In this position, you’ll have an opportunity to work cross-functionally with teammates from Product, Marketing, Supply, Partnerships, Operations, and other internal teams to translate insights into actions based on commercial goals and solve complex problems. You will have the opportunity to embrace working in a fast paced environment balancing tactical needs whilst driving strategically for a long-term solution. You’ll also have an opportunity to help us build out our data platform and capabilities across the business as we continue to grow.
- Through modern analytics tools, create queries, analyze databases and logs to produce daily, weekly, monthly reports, score-cards, ad-hoc reports and insights
- Gather requirements from key business functions/departments and advise on best metrics and KPIs
- Build customized interactive reports and dashboards in Excel or alike, AWS Quicksight or Power BI
- Increase efficiency and automate analysis to ensure focus is on new value-add analysis
- Use robust statistical and data methods to build analyses
- Work closely with your manager, team and partners to scope, design, develop, and implement a variety of analytical projects, including:
- Profound analysis to drive strategic decisions
- Report and understand drivers of our marketplace performance
- Marketing channel performance deep-dives and optimisation
- Design and conduct experiments
- Challenge our thinking around marketing channel attribution and the resulting impact on allocation of marketing spend
- Quantify and challenge hypotheses and assumptions
- Communicate effectively with key business stakeholders
- Degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science or related field
- You have proven analytics work experience in marketplace trading, customer insights, lifetime value, attribution, experimentation, channel analysis and / or cohort analysis.
- Knowledge of statistical methods including data mining, predictive modelling, and reporting technologies.
- Proven Experience with A/B Testing analysis
- Expertise in SQL or Hive
- Expertise with Power BI, Tableau or similar visualization tools
- Experience with Python, R or any other scripting language is preferred
- Highly confident in dealing with ambiguity and scoping work with keen attention to detail
- A flexible, approachable attitude with good problem solving skills
What noissue will provide:
- A culture where creativity, innovation and collaboration are fostered
- A smart, dedicated and awarded team where everyone around you wants to achieve and create great work
- Exposure to the leading processes and approach to platform based design and solutions
- Flexible working hours and location