Hey! Nice to meet you!
We’re noissue, a global platform that enables makers, brands and businesses of all sizes to customize their sustainable packaging.
We’re based all over the world, with key hubs in Australasia, North America, and the UK. We have a world-class marketing team that are creative and innovative when it comes to our marketing. Together, we work hard, we laugh often, we brainstorm a lot, and are passionate about the company and our values.
As Growth Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing and executing the marketing strategy for noissue’s new exciting and fast growing product for the global SME Hospitality sector - noissue bites.
You will drive understanding of the product and knowledge of the market, customers, and competitors to clearly explain the unique value to internal and external stakeholders.
The Marketing team is known for the relentless improvement of the customer experience and journey (pre and post-purchase) striving for a more personalized, value-driven customer experience.
What your role involves:
- Define and outline the target customer(s) and resulting growth marketing opportunities for noissue bites
- Work with marketing teams to ensure noissue bites social channels become the ‘the place to be’ for SME hospitality packaging inspiration
- Work with performance teams to optimise noissue bites paid media acquisition strategy
- Work with partner teams to oversee the growth of a noissue Bites partner community
- Craft brand tone to suit the hospitality industry and enable product growth, whilst maintaining the core pillars of the overarching noissue Brand
- Represent the noissue bites customers wants, needs and aspirations within noissue, you’ll be an advocate for the growth of noissue Bites’ brand awareness and brand.
We’d love for you to:
- Have a strong interest and passion for the hospitality industry
- Have a growth mindset with global ambition, and a desire to set processes, build strong foundations with an eye towards scale
- Be highly organized, with an appreciation for brand and design
- Have a good understanding of what it takes to build a community
- Have excellent communication - with our team based all over the world, this is essential
- Be operationally minded, with a good understanding of establishing processes and systems
- Enjoy the hustle that comes with being part of a fast-growing startup.
- We’d like you to have 5-7 years working experience in growth marketing (preferably in the hospitality or a related sector)
- We’d like to have experience in a leadership role as you will be leading and growing a team
- A University-level qualification, or equivalent work experience