Hey, nice to meet you!
We’re noissue, a global platform that enables makers, brands and businesses of all sizes to package their goods sustainably!
We’re based all over the world, with key hubs in Australasia, North America, Manila, United Kingdom and Canada.
The Technology team at noissue is setting up the business for high growth. We are seeking Senior Software Developers to join our growing team and help build the next generation of solutions for our service partners and customers. You will be challenged to turn work around quickly but thoughtfully, balancing speed to market with longevity and scalability, all in the name of extraordinary customer experiences.
We are looking for two developers, one focused on our front-end customer-facing website www.noissue.co and one focused on the backend supporting our integration layer. We are open to Auckland or remote.
- Work across the full stack of our tech platform with a primary focus on either front end or back end
- Work closely with design and product to accurately scope delivery
- Internalise the customer and promote good usability and accessibility in every experience
- Be nimble and react quickly to changing business conditions
- Ability to effectively manage and correctly prioritise multiple streams of work
- Work independently with minimal supervision, and provide leadership and mentorship to other software developers
- 3+ years building web/app experiences with evidence of exceptional ability
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience or other evidence of exceptional ability
- Solid understanding of fundamental web technologies such as HTTP, REST, AJAX and JSON.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Unit Testing experience
- Experience working with RESTful APIs and GraphQL
- Experience with Node.js and Express
- Experience working with event driven architectures.
- Ability to identify tasks which require automation and automate them
- Expert knowledge of maintaining and debugging live software systems
What noissue will provide:
- A team where creativity, innovation and collaboration are fostered
- A smart, dedicated and awarded team where everyone around you wants to achieve and create great work
- Exposure to the leading processes and approach to platform-based design and solutions
- Flexible working hours