Hey! Nice to meet you!
The role of noissue plus Account Manager is integral to the success of the noissue plus side of our business and deals with very valuable customers. As we grow, we need to service customers of all sizes and industries to efficiently handle their needs. The overall goals of this position are:
● manage the sales cycle and ordering process of noissue.+ customers; and
● ensure zendesk sell pipeline data for noissue.+ customers is up to date
This person will manage a pipeline of leads and opportunities and carry out an efficient sales cycle. They will be responsible for managing prospective and current customers requirements with a focus on meeting revenue and retention metrics.
We’re looking for someone who’s comfortable at the intersection of relationship management and business development. This person should also thrive in a remote company with staff all over the world that is growing and changing quickly.
We’re looking for someone who is able to communicate clearly and concisely with high-value customers and identify relevant opportunities and their value to the business. Data hygiene is of paramount importance and so this person must be details and process-oriented.
As a team based in multiple countries, the ability to communicate well and drive conversations forward in an efficient manner is key.
The ideal candidate has a high level of professionalism, a natural ability for developing a rapport with customers, a good understanding of quoting/invoicing and project management skills and consistently makes decisions with transparency and thoughtfulness top of mind.
Identify: Opportunities and what stage of the sales cycle they are at
Evaluate: The best course of action and determine what they need to move the deal forward
Implement: Own the negotiation and implementation of sales collateral, upsell where possible
Manage: Manage day-to-day conversations, tasks and follow-ups to efficiently close deals
Nurture: Current customers and retention so that they will continue to order
- 2-3 years of experience in Account Management or Sales focused roles
- Ability to think strategically about how to progress opportunities through a funnel
- Ability to independently manage a pipeline and funnel to achieve revenue targets
- Can balance and organize a high volume of new opportunities and current deals
- Hyper-organized Strong communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Amenable to work on a night shift (Manila Time)