We’re noissue, a global platform that enables makers, brands and businesses of all sizes to customize their sustainable packaging.
We’re based all over the world, with key hubs in Australasia, Manila, North America, and the UK. We have a world-class marketing team that are creative and innovative when it comes to our marketing. Together, we work hard, we laugh often, we brainstorm a lot, and are passionate about the company and our values.
In this role you will facilitate noissue’s unique affiliate and community programs.
You’ll help collaborators, creatives, and publishers monetize the exposure they give noissue, and will serve as the bridge between our Marketing, Partnerships, and Performance communities.
What you’ll do:
- Assist with the design and development of noissue’s affiliate/community/collaborator program, tying in the separate use cases and functions
- Systemise and assist with the management of application pipelines, approvals, uploads and payments
- Help with the growth and execution of each community channel to meet/exceed growth targets (CAC, LTV, scaling customers)
- Work with other marketing, partner, and performance team members to plan and launch campaigns involving the community networks
- Oversee tracking and promotion campaign execution
- Establish, test, and scale local community strategies for our core international markets (US, AUS, CA, GB and EU) while delivering on acquisition KPIs (CAC, customers)
- Own and report on all channel-specific metrics including CAC, CTR, CVR, etc. regularly and proactively & independently address declining metrics with strategy shifts.
- Set a high-standard for constant iteration + improvement through testing and innovation
- Optimize community customer flows in collaboration with Digital product to improve CVR
- Develop a strategic roadmap (including aggressive offer testing plans) for continued growth across the community channels
- Coordinate communications and community reach-out and maintenance with other Marketing, Partner, and Performance team members on an as-needed basis
- Manage relationships with top community channel partners in conjunction with the respective teams
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of experience in acquisition marketing, with some managerial experience
- 3+ years of experience running influencer and/or affiliate programs
- Critical thinker and extremely data-driven: these are performance-based programs with the engagement/brand handled by individual teams
- Ability to demonstrate project management & leadership skills
- Experience in a high growth start-up within e-commerce, beauty, or consumer products
- DTC experience preferred
- Bias for action to problem solve & get things done
- Excitement for learning, open to new experiences and challenges in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Experience in international markets a plus
- Relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience